Sunday, November 8, 2009

New Rivoli Discovery

I recently, due to the efforts of a customer, Lynn, discovered the After Market Rivoli Coating called Saturn! It is enchanting with silver tones and a "oil spill" of a whole spectrum right in the middle. I can not paste it here so here is the link.

I tried to get these wholesale but the guy was a bit unreasonable in my opinion, maybe because they want to keep them very rare. They are only available on ebay and only on auction so far.

I ordered 2 of them and one is going to Lynn. If anyone else wants in, let me know, but I must tell you that this is the most I have ever spent on a rivoli so expect the price to be 10$ higher than usual. Having said that. This should be STUNNING. I will take pics when they come it!

No comments:

Post a Comment