Tuesday, November 24, 2009

feeling the strain

Hello,

I try to keep my posts really upbeat and fun but I have to say that this month it is really starting to hit home, exactly how much I am putting into this business and how little I am selling. Murlyjewels is definitely feeling the burn. Sales have been so slow and I keep giving out more pieces for consignment. Most of the stores that feature my jewelry are telling me it's just that no jewelry is moving and it is not specific to my line. I believe that, since I know that my line is Fabulous!

I really have nothing else interesting to say at this point. I am in talks with a few shops who "really are planning to bring me on but can not commit at this time." I totally understand that times are hard for them too, but unfortunately this puts me at sort of a stand-still. On the eve of the official "shopping season," I wish everyone happy shopping and selling. I hope that some luck will rub off on all of us. Anyone else out there experiencing this? Please feel free to comment. I would love to hear some stories.

Hopefully these will bring some luck:

No comments:

Post a Comment