Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mulryjewels makes the FRONT PAGE



This morning and 5 AM my crystal snowflake necklace was featured in a treasury that made the Front Page of Etsy.com ! This is monumental and a brand new achievement for me and for mulryjewels. See a copy of the front page HERE at the craftcult site.

The results of this feature have been CRAZY so far! I have had 16 new people add me to their favorite sellers and a Whopping 55 hearts on my items, about half being just for this one piece. No sales yet today but I am keeping my fingers crossed.

What a great way to wake up! I had no idea of this feature but some really nice etsyians sent me some congratulatory emails. Thanks to those etsians! This is what happens when you get featured at 5 am. I can only imagine what happens if you get featured at 5 pm! The outpour of support has been amazing and I would like to thank you all for your support and well wishes. They were much needed and are much appreciated. YAY, onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment