Thursday, August 27, 2009

The latest

Hello Blog readers,

First off, let me say that I am honored that you are following me and keeping tabs on the progress of Mulryjewels. Here is the latest:

I have been visiting many local boutiques trying to get the Mulryjewels name out there. I have had a couple more retail stores either order or show interest in the Mulryjewels line. Hopefully they (the jewels) will take off this season :) It is really labor intensive to get your line out there. It is like trying to get a record deal...ya know, without the sexual favors. Just kidding, P. Diddy. But, as they say, with great work comes great rewards.

Here is a mantra for all of you who take part in them:

"The world is conspiring in my favor"

Stay tuned for more good news including retail appearances, craft fair appearances, and online product reviews. Also, more blog giveaways for YOU.

Here is a picture of sunset in Alaska during the Light Season. Hope you are inspired.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! It is a lot of work but it sounds like you're getting some good results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, a lot more work ahead if I really want to make this my day job. Thanks for the encouragement. Your stuff is amazing, too.

    ReplyDelete